Video Sales Specialist
Pro Photo Supply, Oregon’s Photography, Video and Imaging Source, currently has an opening for a new member in our in-store sales team.
This position requires providing exceptional customer service to a wide range of clientele, from the general public to professional photographers, videographers and filmmakers.
Experience & Skills:
- Video/photography education and/or work experience.
- Strong retail sales experience and/or advanced knowledge of current consumer & professional video, photographic and audio equipment – emphasis on video.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- The ability to enjoy working in a fast paced environment where both self-sufficiency and teamwork are required.
- Sell video, audio for video and photographic products. Assist in selling all other store products. Provide customer support before and after the sale.
- Provide advice to customers before and after the sale.
- Ability to sell all store products.
Total of 40 hours per week. Must be able to work Saturdays.
Benefits package, including discounts on merchandise Rentals and Photo Lab products.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to immerse themselves in Portland’s photographic and film communities.
Apply to [email protected] or in person at 1112 N.W. 19th Ave. Portland, Oregon.