This past week, Nikon announced the newest member of the DSLR family, the D4! Stop by the store or call us at 503-241-1112 to pre order yours today.
- – Newly developed Nikon FX-format CMOS sensor with 16.2 effective megapixels
- – Further improved high-speed, multifunctional, high-performance image-processing engine EXPEED 3
- – Multi-area mode Full HD D-Movie that enables a variety of expressions in three formats
- – High-speed continuous shooting at approx. 11 fps* in FX format
- – Dual card slots for CF card compatible with UDMA 7 and the next-generation recording media, the XQD memory card
- – 51-point AF system with enhanced performance in subject acquisition and focusing in low-light situations
Canon also announced the GX 1, their newest camera in the High-End, Advanced Digital Camera line. Stop by the store or call us at 503-241-1112 to pre order yours today.
- – A newly developed Canon 1.5-inch, 14.3 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor combined with the DIGIC 5 Image Processor creates Canon’s HS SYSTEM for outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800.
- – Full range of shooting and recording modes including 14-bit RAW + JPEG, as found in Canon DSLR cameras for the ultimate creative control.
- – Shoot beautiful 1080p Full HD video in stereo sound with a dedicated movie button; zoom while shooting and play back videos on an HDTV via the HDMI output.
- 4x Optical Zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer, plus a 28mm Wide-Angle Lens delivers exceptional image quality and allows you to capture more in your frame.