This Saturday, take your photography to the next level with this workshop! Exploring Depth of Field, Exposure, and Composition covers the three main elements of photography, and is a perfect workshop for the beginner or intermediate photographer. Click here for details and to sign up.
This workshop will focus on the three main elements of photography. It is intended for all skill levels with an emphasis on the beginner and intermediate photographer. We will start the workshop in the classroom where we will present detailed information on the workshop materials. We will then break for lunch and head out into the field for hands-on shooting, help and instruction.
- Depth of Field – What is it? How do I control it?
- Exposure – Why are my images under- or over-exposed? How do I know if my exposure is right and how do I correct it?
- Composition – What makes a good composition? What should I look for?
Attendees will be responsible for their own meals and transportation.
- Camera with manual controls
- Lenses varying from wide to medium focal length.
- Rain gear for you and your camera (just in case)
- Camera manual (optional)