2016 Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge Photo Contest
Submit your favorite nature images taken within the boundaries of the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge to the 10th Annual 2016 photography competition!
- Gift Cards from Pro Photo Supply
- 1st Place: $300 Gift Card
- 2nd Place: $150 Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $100 Gift Card
- 9 Honorable Mentions: $25 Gift Card
- Gift Cards from Pro Photo Supply
- 1st Place: $100 Gift Card
- 2nd Place: $75 Gift Card
- 3rd Place: $50 Gift Card
• All entries must be digital uploads only.
• Photos must be submitted in JPG format.
• Each file submission size should be no larger than 5MB in size.
• You may submit up to six (6) digital images total for both the Adult or Youth contest.
• Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, September 6, 2016 to www.ProPhotoSupply.com.
• Contest is open to all photographers both professional or non-professional.
• Photos must have been taken within areas of the Refuge that are open to the public during public accessible hours.
• Any refuge scene whether wildlife, plants, or scenic landscape are eligible. Photos of the Plankhouse and landscapes are especially encouraged.
• Color and/or black & white images are allowed.
• Elements or objects not in original scene should not be added.
• Limited image modifications are allowed: watermarks, signatures, or copyright notices MUST be removed prior to submission.
• Add-on lenses, filters, and scopes are permitted without restriction.
• All finalist photographers will be notified and required to resubmit their winning image(s) in a 300 dpi JPEG format no smaller than 8×10/8×12 inches (1500 x 2100 pixels) by Thursday, September 22, 2016.
• This contest is open to everyone except for employees of Pro Photo Supply, contest judges, other participating sponsors and those living in the same household.
• If submission requirements are not followed, the application and images may not be judged.
Terms & Conditions
• Photographs will be accepted only from the original photographer who must be the sole author and the owner of the copyright for photos submitted.
• Photographers will retain original copyrights to their photos.
• Entrants and winners grant Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, Friends of the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge and Pro Photo Supply permission to use their photo(s) in any publication, marketing, editorial or fundraising materials, on their web site(s) and social site(s). All photos used will receive captioning where allowed.
• Any one Adult photographer may have just one (1) winning entry for first, second or third place, but may also have one (1) or more honorable mention(s). Twelve (12) overall winning entries for the refuge contest will be selected in the Adult category and three (3) winning entries for the Youth category.
• All finalist photographers will be notified mid-September and be required to resubmit their winning image(s) in a 300 dpi JPEG format, no smaller than 8×10/8×12 inches (1500 x 2100 pixels) by Thursday, September 22, 2016.
• All winning entries will be announced and prizes awarded on October 1, 2016 during the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge, Bird Festival at the Ridgefield Community Center at 210 North Main Avenue, Ridgefield Wa., time to be determined.
• Contest winners will have their photos announced on Pro Photo Supply’s Facebook page.
• Winning photos will also be posted on the Friends of the Ridgefield National Wildlife Refuge (http://ridgefieldfriends.org/) web site.