Atomos Shinobi 7” 4K HDMI HDR Photo & Video Monitor
Shinobi 7 provides the expansive screen real estate of the Shogun 7 with the lightweight Monitor-only function of the original Shinobi, and takes it to the next level. With a calibrated peak brightness of 2200Nits, the Shinobi 7 can be used in the brightest of environments without the need for a sun hood or for conversion of Log inputs for HDR monitoring. With the big, bright and beautiful lightweight display the configuration options are endless, providing an ideal director’s monitor or focus puller’s monitor, program or preview display for video switchers and the perfect view for vloggers presenting to camera.
Control your favourite cameras by using the intuitive touch screen of the Shinobi 7, designed to give you fast access to the most crucial camera features. Focus on the beautiful image and make dynamic adjustments of iris, white balance, shutter angle and ND. With the optional Atomos USB-C to serial cable, support is available out the box for the Z Cam E2 series camera, providing direct control of all the menu configurations. The additional USB and RJ45 control ports on the Shinobi 7 also provide support for future developments, as more options are added for touch screen camera control.
Up your video conferencing game by using the optional Atomos Connect 4K to convert the Shinobi 7’s HDMI output to USB, giving you a plug and play UVC (USB Video Class) output for streaming on your computer. Deliver professional cinematic looks with ease, and bring professional production values to your video conferences.
- 2200Nits HDR / Daylight viewable display
- HDMI 2.0 support for 4Kp60, 3G SDI support up to 2Kp60
- Bi-directional HDMI <=> SDI signal cross conversion
- Dual NPF battery slots for continuous power
- 3D LUT support with Preview and Loop out
- AtomHDR provides built in Log to HDR conversion for Display and loop out
- Touch screen Camera control via optional cable for compatible cameras of Iris, WB, Shutter speed and ND
- Exposure tools - histogram, waveform, false colour & Zebras
- Pull focus with confidence using Zoom 4:1, 2:1, 1:1
- Headphone monitoring of camera audio