RØDE Wireless GO II Single Channel Wireless Microphone System
The world’s smallest and first truly wireless microphone has been reborn. The Wireless GO II is an ultra-compact and extremely versatile wireless microphone system consisting of a single channel receiver and two transmitters. The transmitters act as a clip-on microphone, featuring a high-quality in-built microphone for completely wireless operation, or they can be used as a beltpack with an external lavalier, delivering crystal-clear audio for any content creation application.
The Wireless GO II boasts a range of powerful new features, including universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers, extended range (200m line of sight) and improved transmission stability, on-board recording capabilities, and much more. This is next generation wireless audio.
Also offered as:
- Single channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously.
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimized for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments.
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers.
- Mono or stereo recording modes – record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production.
- On-board recording capability – record up to 24 hours of audio direct to each transmitter.
- Safety channel, flexible gain control – three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage pad.
- Complete control over all features and functions via RØDE Central app.
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion batteries – up to 7 hours battery life.
- Single Wireless Receiver
- Single Transmitter
- SC20 (USB-A to USB-C) (1)
- SC5 (3.5mm TRS to TRS)
- Furry Windshields (1)