Nanlite Halo 16 Bicolor Tunable RGB 16" LED Ring Light
Nanlite Halo series LED ring lights are incredibly versatile light sources that can adapt themselves to a vast range of needs and projects. Well-suited for beauty lighting, vlogging, live streaming, makeup application and tutorials, portrait photography and small product photography, Halo LED ring lights from Nanlite provide an attractive, soft, near-shadowless light quality with interesting, ring-shaped catchlights in the eyes of your subject.\n\nWith Halo ring lights you can quickly achieve beautiful, studio-quality results without adding plastic filters or cloth diffusion. Centrally touch pads accessible from both in front and behind the light enable you to dial in brightness from 0-100% saving you the trouble of moving it back and forth to achieve the required light intensity and temperature from warm to cold (2700-6500K) to match other fixtures, ambient light conditions, or to offer creative options. \n\nFor even more creative effects The Halo 16C adds in RGB LEDs that can be mixed via touchpad to create more than 360 colors. A great feature for use filming music videos or creating unique lighting setups for vlogging.\n\nAlso, unique to the Halo 16C is its USB Power Passthrough feature. Users can use the built-in USB port to keep smartphones and other devices charged during live streams, extended video shoots, time-lapses and more.\n\nWhether you are photographing, applying makeup, or filming content having accurate color is paramount. The Halo 16C's Color Rendering Index (CRI) score of 95 and Television Lighting Consistency Index (TLCI) of 93 means that not only will skin tones and colors look correct to your eye but cameras as well.\n\nEquipped with a standard 5/8\" receiver mount, the Halo 16C can be mounted directly on almost any light stand. Also included is a smartphone bracket and a mirror, either one of which can be mounted directly in the center of the ring light.
- STUDIO QUALITY LIGHTING - Nanlite Halo series ring lights create soft, shadowless, studio lighting with minimal set up and zero complications. Perfect for makeup tutorials, vlogging, photography lighting, video lighting, photo booths and more.
- FULL CREATIVE CONTROL- Easily achieve beautiful results without adding plastic filters or cloth diffusion. The Halo 16's touch pads enable you to dial in brightness from 0-100%, temperature from warm to cold (3200-5600K), and hue when in RGB Mode
- ADD A SPLASH OF COLOR - For even more creative effects The Halo 16C adds in RGB LEDs that can be mixed to create more than 360 colors. A great feature for use filming music videos or creating unique lighting setups for vlogging.
- NEVER RUN OUT OF POWER - With the Halo 16C's USB Power Passthrough feature you can use the built-in USB port to keep smartphones and other devices charged during live streams, extended video shoots, time-lapses and more.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED - For over 25 years Nanlite has been producing innovative LED lighting solutions backed by a 2 year limited warranty extendible to 3 years limited with registration. Warranty valid only on products purchased from authorized dealers.