Fujifilm GFX 100S Large Format Mirrorless Camera
The Fujifilm GFX100S is a new generation of large format digital camera, designed to suit a new generation of creators. The 102MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor combines with the X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU to deliver images of astonishing quality and professional 4K/30p video. The camera’s five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization provides up to 6 stops of vibration reduction, while phase detection autofocus pixels, covering nearly 100% of the frame, work at speeds of up to 0.16 sec in light as low as -5.5EV. Have the freedom to create, even when the light begins to fade, and do it knowing that Fujifilm’s legendary color science will deliver the beautiful tones it is renowned for time and time again. Considering that all this is housed in a camera body comparable in size to many full-frame cameras, it’s clear that FUJIFILM GFX100S is blazing a new trail in the worlds of photography and filmmaking.
- ULTIMATE RESOLUTION, DEPENDABLE PROCESSING: Powered by Fujifilm’s high-performance X-Processor 4 quad-core CPU, GFX100S utilizes its 102MP, back-illuminated large format CMOS sensor to create truly stunning results. Create remarkably detailed still images that possess amazing color fidelity, and rich shadow detail, with enough dynamic range to allow for astonishing push and pull adjustments in post-production. Or, use Pixel Shift Multi-Shot to create ultra-high resolution 400MP stills with remarkable detail. In video mode, record 4K/30p footage in 10-bit F-log or 12-bit ProRes RAW, with an incredibly beautiful depth of field, for a look that is made for the silver-screen.
- SMALL, BUT STEADY: Sitting at the heart of GFX100S is a newly developed shutter and In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) system that helps ensure you always make the most of the extreme resolution of the camera’s 102MP imaging sensor. While reduced in size, compared to their counterparts in GFX100, both elements offer incredible performance, with the new shutter capable of 5fps continuous shooting and the unique, five-axis IBIS now working in conjunction with GF Lens Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) to provide up to 6 stops of correction. With such outstanding performance, GFX100S frees you from a tripod and lets you keep creating even when the light is low.
- THE SHARP END OF AF TECHNOLOGY: With an advanced phase detection autofocus (AF) system, GFX100S spearheads a whole new era of large format digital camera systems. An updated autofocus algorithm brings subjects into focus in as quickly as 0.16 sec, even in light levels as low as -5.5EV. This extraordinary performance is strengthened by the presence of phase detect autofocus pixels across nearly 100% of the frame, resulting in complete precision regardless of where the subject is. Combined with responsive tracking and reliable Face/Eye Detection, GFX100S lets large format photographers enjoy reliably accurate AF, even in low-contrast situations.
- LARGE FORMAT HAS NEVER FELT LIKE THIS: The GFX system already has a strong reputation for taking high-resolution photography out of the studio and into the world, but GFX100S takes it even further. Not only does it have a super-tough magnesium-alloy casing, but it is also made to operate in temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C) and to be dust- and weather-resistant for those off-road moments. At less than 2 pounds (900g), its compact body is comparable in size to many full-frame cameras, but it contains an incredible, 102MP sensor that’s almost twice the physical size of the typical full-frame sensor! Simply put, whether you are creating handheld portraits on location, or framing landscapes in the remote wilderness, GFX100S will truly let you harness the extreme power of large format.
- ICONIC COLOR MADE FOR YOU: Fujifilm’s expertise in color science is legendary among image makers. For more than 86 years, Fujifilm has been responsible for some of the world’s most iconic photographs and movies. GFX100S gives you access to this wealth of experience at the touch of a button, powered by one of the world’s most widely acclaimed digital color processing engines. With a choice of 19 exclusive FUJIFILM Film Simulation modes, it is easy to achieve fantastic color straight out of camera. With a new FIlm Simulation mode to explore - Nostalgic Neg. - it may just be worth it to spend a little more time here than you originally thought.