Canon EOS Rebel T8i DSLR Camera
The Canon EOS Rebel T8i has a 24.1MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, high-resolution stills and UHD 4K video recording are supported, along with a wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System* with Face Detection.
- High Image Quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 7.0 fps.
- 4K 24p along with Vertical Video.
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor, ISO 100-25600; Expandable to up to 51200**.
- Equipped with an Approx. 220,000 Pixel New AE Sensor and EOS iTR AF (Face Priority).
- Fast and Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye-Detection AF.
- Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD. • Enhanced Operating Controls.
- Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®^ Technology.
* The number of AF points, cross-type AF points and Dual cross-type AF points vary depending on the lens used.