Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Camera
The ultimate EOS is here, making way for a new era in autofocus speed, accuracy and precision — the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III. Offering the highest level of performance an EOS DSLR has ever possessed, the EOS-1D X Mark III changes the game for serious photographers around the world, boasting a powerful new 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor, combined with a cutting-edge new DIGIC X image processor, for truly outstanding stills and video. Track subjects with incredible focus using the new 191-point AF system — including innovative new Head Detection AF technology (EOS iTR*1 AF X) — along with faster continuous shooting speeds of up to 16 fps with the viewfinder and up to 20 fps in Live View mode. The EOS-1D X Mark III is also our most powerful DSLR for video to date, equipped with 4K 60p video capability, plus the option to shoot 5.5K RAW video or 10-bit 4:2:2 video with Canon Log, recorded to a CFexpress card in either or both of the available dual card slots. And, with built-in Wi-Fi®*** for the first time ever in an EOS-1D series, this revolutionary, dust and weather resistant camera offers the connectivity to share photos and videos with clients, colleagues or family from virtually anywhere. The EOS-1D X Mark III — raising the bar on pro DSLR quality and performance.
- High Image Quality with New 20.1 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor Combined with Newly Designed High Detail Low Pass Filter.
- New DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 50-819200*.
- New 191-point AF System Capable of Tracking the Subjects Head and Face using Deep Learning Technology.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for Fast and Accurate Auto Focus using up to 3869 Manual AF Positions** and up to 525 Automatic Positions.
- High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 16 fps and up to 20 fps in Live View with AF/AE Tracking.
- Achieves a Maximum Burst Rate of 1000 images or more (RAW+JPEG) in Continuous Shooting with Dual CFexpress Card Slots.
- 4K 60p with Canon Log, 10-bit 4:2:2 and 5.5K RAW Video Internal Recording.
- Enhanced Operating Controls.
- Built-in Wi-Fi®***, Bluetooth®^, and GPS^^ Technology.
- Faster Speed and Improved User Interface for Networking with Optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E9 or with Built-in Ethernet Port.
- IPTC Tags can be applied with a Compatible Mobile Device or PC Connection.
- Impressive Durability including Dust-and Weather- resistance.
*1 Intelligent Tracking and Recognition.
* For still images.
** Available AF positions may decrease when shooting with AF cropping or in movie mode, or depending on camera settings or lens attached.
*** Compatible with iOS® versions 9.3/10.3/11.2-11.4/12.4/13.2, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0/10.0. Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social media services. Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon dis-claims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app.
^ Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5.0 or later and the following iOS® devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen. or later, iPod Touch 5th gen. or later) equipped with Blue-tooth® version 4.1 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.5.10. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed devices, even if minimum requirements are met.
^^ In certain countries and regions, the use of GPS may be restricted. Therefore, be sure to use GPS in accordance with the laws and regulations of your country or region. Be particularly careful when traveling out-side your home country. As a signal is received from GPS satellites, take sufficient measure when using in locations where the use of electronics are regulated.