Nikon D7500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR 2 Lens Kit
D7500 DX-format Digital SLR Camera Body with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR
The D7500 Dual Zoom Lens Kit consists of the D7500 DSLR along with two NIKKOR lenses, the compact and versatile AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and the far-reaching AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR lens. Both lenses feature Nikon’s Vibration Reduction image stabilization for sharp images. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks and more with precision. Both lenses use a pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors) for ultra-fast, near silent autofocus.
Born from a desire for flagship performance and innovation in a more compact and streamlined connected camera, the D7500 delivers the game-changing resolution, ISO range, image processing and energy efficiency of the D500 in an enthusiast-level DSLR. Simply put, the D7500 is built to outperform any camera in its class with top-tier image quality, blazing speed, flawless autofocus, 4K Ultra HD video and pro-grade creative tools—all in a comfortable, rugged design. This is a camera for the new generation of creators.
- Bring your vision to life: The D7500 uses the same 20.9 MP DX-format image sensor and EXPEED 5 image processing engine as the D500, taking your photos and videos to the next level. Capture with phenomenal sharpness and tonality, especially in low light situations like concerts, sporting events, parties and events.
- Speed & performance: With a wide ISO range up to 51,200, remarkable noise reduction, rapid write speeds and virtually zero lag, the D7500 is ready for your next challenge.
- 8 fps continuous shooting: Capture 8 frames per second continuously, up to 100 JPEG Fine frames or up to 50 14-bit lossless compressed RAW frames.
- Improved buffer for shooting RAW: With up to 50 RAW shots captured, continue taking photos even while the previous RAW images are being written to the memory card.
- Powerful focusing system: Lock on to fast subjects with 51 available focus points, 15 cross-type sensors and group-area AF for sharper, faster detection in low light.
- Brilliant metering: The D7500 uses the same 180,000-pixel RGB sensor as the D500 to detect human faces and improve AF performance during high speed shooting.