Nikon Z 7II Full Frame Mirrorless Camera
Defined by its ultra-high resolution 45.7MP sensor and brilliant dynamic range, the Z 7II full frame mirrorless camera has light gathering capabilities only possible with the largest full frame mount in the industry — so you can capture Every. Last. Detail. Dual processors, precision Eye Detect AF modes, two card slots, vertical battery grip ready, 4K UHD video at 60p and flexible power options give you all you need to create what you imagine.
- Every little detail matters. 45.7MP. Powerful AF performance. NIKKOR Z lenses. Intuitive functionality. The most sophisticated tool for high resolution imaging.
- Subject acquisition with speed and precision. 3.5x more buffer capacity than the original Z 7. Faster continuous shooting. Improved AF performance and functionality.
- Dual card slots (CFexpress/XQD + UHS-II SD). Flexibility and peace of mind when shooting important moments or on assignment, such as wedding and event photography.
- Comfortable. Durable. Intuitive. Z 7II’s exterior and interior have been thoughtfully designed to be handled and used with max comfort and ease of operation.
- Vertical Grip Ready. Now compatible with the new vertical battery grip for those in need of more power and easier shutter operation when shooting vertically.
- 4K UHD 60p video. Smoother action, smoother camera motion and the ability to slow down 4K UHD footage in post.
- USB-C constant power and charging. Never run low on power during livestreams, video shoots and time-lapses.
- One mount accepts them all. Compatible with a growing line of NIKKOR Z lenses as well as approx. 360 F-mount NIKKOR lenses with FTZ mount adapter (sold separately).