Tamron SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD - Canon EF Mount Lens
In celebration of Tamron's 40th anniversary of the SP lens series, the Canon EF-mount SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD has been created to showcase their lens-making capabilities. This flexible wide-angle prime is ideal for general shooting applications, ranging from street photography to event shooting, and its impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over depth of field. The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements, which control a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high image clarity and sharpness. A BBAR-G2 coating has also been applied, and helps to reduce flare and ghosting for improved color and contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics, a USD motor and Dynamic Rolling-cam mechanism are also employed to ensure quick, quiet autofocus performance along with seamless full-time manual focus override. Additionally, the lens features a moisture-resistant construction along with a front fluorine coating to support working in harsh weather conditions.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Four Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware