Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 Mirrorless Camera
The Ultimate Hybrid for Stills and Video
Go beyond the boundaries of still and video with this full-frame camera's 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor for incredibly realistic detail. An hour of 4K video recording complements pro-level video performance!*
You will have breathtaking quality with wide dynamic range and sharp, natural expression, even at high sensitivity settings. Maximum sensitivity of ISO 512000.
The Lumix S1 delivers 4K 60p video in a full-frame format**, even in rapidly moving scenes.
Create with high-speed, high-precision focus at ever angle thanks to the unified control of sensor, engine, and lens. 480 fps and DFD technology offer high-precision autofocus of apx 0.08 seconds.
The durable magnesium alloy die-cast frame is sealed to help protect every seam, dial, and button. The camera is dust and splash-resistant*** and designed for use in temperatures as low as 14 degrees fahrenheit.
Unlimited possibilities are at your fingertips with the Leica L-mount!
- FULL FRAME SENSOR – 24.2-megapixel full-frame (35.6mm x 23.8mm) MOS sensor that provides a wide dynamic range and excellent performance at high sensitivity (ISO 51200 Max sensitivity).
- 5-AXIS BODY I.S. and DUAL I.S.– Powerful image stabilization enables 6-stops slower shutter speed with B.I.S. and 6.5-stops with Dual I.S. by intelligently compensating the shakes.
- LUMIX S CAMERA LENS – Easy-to-use 24-105mm standard focal macro zoom F4 L-Mount for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame L-Mount digital mirrorless cameras.
- 4K HDR VIDEO - 4K 60p, 4K 24/30P unlimited recording, 4K60P 29:59 min limited recording. HDR Mode and Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG). V-Log with Internal 4:2:2 10-bit 4k30/24p (4K60p output only) available via optional software upgrade key.
- 96 MEGAPIXEL HIGH RESOLUTION MODE – A sensor shift technology suitable for taking very high-resolution landscapes and fine art photos via tripod with toggleable motion correction capabilities.
- LVF and MONITOR – 3.2” 2,100K-dot RGBW LCD monitor (3:2 aspect ratio) with triaxial tilt moving element, plus large 5,760k-dot high-resolution OLED eye viewfinder in a rugged body.
* Maximum recording time of 60 minutes in 4k 60p
** Excludes high-speed video recording. When the ambient temperature is high or continuous recording is performed, the camera may stop the recording to protect itself. Wait until the camera cools down.
*** Dust and Splash-resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this camera is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.