Panasonic LUMIX GH6 Mirrorless Camera
The Panasonic LUMIX GH6 Mirrorless Camera raises the bar! The new 25.2-megapixel Live MOS Sensor without LPF (low-pass filter) increases effective pixel count by more than 20% for high resolution, high-speed signal readout and wide dynamic range. The new image processor with doubled processing speed1 integrates New Intelligent Detail Processing, New 2D Noise Reduction, and High Precision 3D Noise Reduction for video to realize highly realistic image rendering. In addition, the color reproduction has been improved by high-precision 3-dimentional color control, brightness, saturation, and hue. The LUMIX GH6 provides pre-installed V-Log/V-Gamut and offers 12+ stops and even 13+ stops of wide dynamic range using Dynamic Range Boost mode.2
Also offered as:
With 4:2:2 10-bit C4K 60p with unlimited video recording time, GH6 has 4:2:0 10-bit 4K120p, 4:2:2 10bit FHD 240p HFR (High Frame Rate) and up to FHD 300fps VFR (Variable Frame Rate) to reproduce dynamic motion of the subject.
Dual Image Stabilizer 2 offers 7.5 stops’ worth of correction3 and efficient heat dispersion system for all-day handheld recording.
- The Category-Defining G Series Camera, now with unlimited video recording, higher resolution and bit rates than ever before, even more powerful image stabilization, and other important upgrades for pro-level quality
- Unlimited Video Recording: Unlimited 4:2:2 10-bit C4K/4K 60p internal recording with simultaneous internal and external recording via HDMI output
- High Frame Rates for Incredible Clarity, Even in Slow Motion: High frame rate recording in C4K/4K 120p and in FHD 240p with super slow-motion video up to 12.5x
- Higher Resolution and Bit Rates than Ever Before: 5.7K 4:2:0 10-bit 60p (17:9) and 5.8K 30p 4:2:0 10-bit anamorphic (4:3) modes deliver seamlessly to all types of video production, such as film or TV
- Incredible Image Quality and Versatility: Internal recording in Apple ProRes 422 HQ / 422 to deliver high image quality at low compression; Pre-installed V-Log/V-Gamut; +13-stop dynamic range in Dynamic Range Boost*
- Unbelievably Stable, Even in Low Light: 5-axis Image Stabilizer both in a camera body and lens offers 7.5 stops’ worth of correction**
1 Compared with the DC-S1H.
2 Available in Creative Video mode only, Minimum ISO 800/ISO2000 in V-Log/HLG.
3 Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=140mm (35mm film camera equivalent f=280mm) when H-FS14140 is used.
*Base ISO 800. Base ISO 2000 in V-Log/HLG.
**Based on the CIPA standard [Yaw/Pitch direction: focusing distance f=140mm (35mm camera equivalent f=280mm) when H-FS14140 is used.