Panasonic Lumix S 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
Panasonic’s sleek and versatile Lumix S 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens captures moments in ultra-wide to short portrait-length fields of view. This L-mount lens even offers versatile focus to go with its distinct focal length range, allowing you to shoot subjects as close as 5.9 inches. Plus, the lens features 0.43x magnification for near-macro performance. It even has a rounded, nine-bladed diaphragm that produces beautiful bokeh. Aspherical, high refractive index, and low dispersion elements help this LUMIX S lens control various aberrations and produce crisper images. And if you’re using autofocus while taking stills and videos, the zoom lens has a stepping motor for quick, precise, and near-silent autofocus. Panasonic built this telephoto zoom lens for its full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, but it will also work on APS-C models. You’ll get a 30 to 90mm equivalent focal length range when you use the lens on an APS-C camera. It features an AF/MF switch so that you can instantly switch between focusing modes, too. For fewer smudges and easier lens cleaning, Panasonic has applied a fluorine coating to the front element. You can also use this zoom lens in tough conditions as it’s weather-sealed.
- L-Mount Compatibility - Designed for compatibility with LUMIX S-Series Full-Frame digital cameras
- Versatile Focal Length - Standard zoom lens covering ultra wide 20mm to standard 60mm in a compact, lightweight body, with compatibility for 67mm threaded filters
- Close Up Capability - Enables close-up shooting with minimum focusing distance of 5.9inch
- Video Support - Excels in video recording performance with smooth exposure changes and suppressed focus breathing
- Rugged Design - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions