Panasonic Lumix S 85mm f/1.8 Lens
The LUMIX S 85mm F1.8 is a large-aperture medium-telephoto fixed focal length lens, compatible with all L-mount cameras for maximum versatility. The S85 enhances portrait photography with its beautiful bokeh effect in a compact and lightweight body. Comprising of 9 elements in 8 groups, the 2 ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lenses effectively suppress both axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification. The LUMIX S 85mm F1.8 provides smooth defocus gradation from the focus peak to the neighboring area of the image as well as smooth, round bokeh of point light source without vignetting.
It also excels in video recording performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing, which was a fatal problem of all interchangeable lenses designed for still image photography. The rugged dust/splash-resistant* design withstands use under harsh conditions even at 14 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Designed for use with LUMIX mirrorless S-Series Full-Frame digital cameras
- F1.8 large aperture provides beautiful bokeh and smooth defocus gradation
- Lightweight body construction for all day portability and comfort
- Excels in video recording performance with suppressed focus breathing
- High optical performance delivers stunning image quality from center to edges
- Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant rigged design withstands harsh conditions
* Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.