Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 17" Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer
Marked with the distinctive red line normally found on Canon's professional lenses, the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 17" Professional Photographic Inkjet Printer is designed to offer users large-format print sizes with exceptional image quality. This printer leverages the outstanding FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) technology with a 50% larger print head than previous offerings and the 11-color LUCIA PRO pigment-based ink set and Chroma Optimizer to create prints with fine detail and a wide, accurate color gamut. The PRO-1000 also offers the largest print size in the imagePROGRAF line, up to 17" wide, and can print borderless at up to 17 x 22" as well as work with thick 27.6 mil fine art media.
Equipped with the L-COA PRO Image Processing Engine, the PRO-1000 can quickly and accurately determine printing paths and patterns in order to work as quickly and efficiently as possible. This enables bordered 17 x 22" photos to be created in just 4 minutes 10 seconds while a two-way vacuum feeder keeps media flat and quickly, accurately feeds the media. Also, to expand on the capabilities of the LUCIA PRO ink set, it offers four monochrome inks that reduce bronzing, increase black density, and expand dynamic range in the shadows for excellent grayscale prints. Additionally, the Chroma Optimizer cartridge improves color consistency on coated papers and reduces the difference in ink droplet height to ensure a smooth ink layer and less metamerism.
A 3.0" color LCD is available on the front of the unit for easily viewing settings and making adjustments. Also, connectivity is a highlight of this model with USB 2.0, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi options available. Wireless printing furthers the printer's overall capabilities by adding compatibility with Canon's PRINT App and PIXMA Cloud Link. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices and allows users to quickly transfer images and files for print as well as monitor the printer's settings. PIXMA Cloud Link provides access to Google Cloud Print for printing documents directly from cloud-based servers.
- The LUCIA PRO 11-color plus Chroma Optimizer ink system provides a broad color gamut and improved gloss uniformity for superb glossiness and anti-bronzing.
- Utilizing new pigment ink with modified compositions and new colors, LUCIA PRO INKS have enabled a broader color gamut and greater shadow detail reproduction in dark areas.
- The L-COA PRO high-precision control engine performs high-speed processing of massive volumes of image data, generates the printing data, and controls the optimal ink layout.
- Print on paper ranging in size from 4x6 to 17x22.
- Easily add the PRO-1000 to your office network with built in Ethernet connectivity.
- Mobile device printing allows you to print from almost any device you want, with drivers for iOS, Android, Windows 10 and more.
- Connect to all your favorite devices with built in Wi-Fi.
- Print right from your iOS enabled device using AirPrint or from your Android enabled device using Mopria – no drivers needed!
- With the Canon PRINT app, you can easily print and scan from your favorite mobile device, as well as check ink levels and other printer settings.
- Wireless PictBridge allows compatible cameras to print directly from the PRO-1000.
- The PRO-1000 only uses power when it needs to earning Energy Star status for a cleaner future.