Tamron Di 35-150mm F/2.8-4 Canon EF
Spanning a unique wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the Canon EF-mount 35-150mm f/2.8-4 Di VC OSD from Tamron is a flexible zoom characterized by its bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range and relatively compact, lightweight design for general use. The optical design employs both low dispersion glass and aspherical elements, which help to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and sharpness. A BBAR coating has also been applied and helps to reduce flare and ghosting for improved color and contrast when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics, an Optimized Silent Drive AF motor realizes near-silent, fast focusing performance while a Vibration Compensation system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Additionally, the lens features a moisture-resistant construction along with a front fluorine coating to support working in harsh weather conditions.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/2.8-4
- Three Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Hybrid Aspherical Elements
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.