Front-End Web Developer / Graphic Designer
Reports to: Marketing Specialist
Apply: [email protected]
- To continually increase the value and visibility of Pro Photo Supply to all targeted segments of the photo/video/filmmaking market, as well as to the entire local community.
- To embody and communicate the company’s Mission, Vision and Core Values to the public and to all Pro Photo Supply team members.
- To assist the Marketing Specialist with creating and implementing an overall Marketing Strategy that promotes Pro Photo Supply as a company that exceeds our customer’s expectations for service, quality and community involvement.
- Create relationships, not just sales.
- A strong background in design with working skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign on Mac platform.
- Knowledge of domains, hosting and DNS is a plus.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and have ninja-like abilities in problem solving and time management.
- Experience in the development and production of marketing materials for digital and print.
- Data list management a plus.
- Copywriting skills a plus.
- Education or work experience in the photography field is helpful.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in association with the Marketing Supervisor to design, create and maintain the company’s web site.
- Aid in search engine optimization.
- Participate in the analysis of the performance of key terms, website traffic and conversion rates.
- Develop web site links with manufacturers, suppliers, customers, professional organizations and others.
- Assist in developing online lead generation tools.
- Design, develop and implement email marketing campaigns utilizing MailChimp.
- Email list management.
- Assist in the design and production of print, TV, radio, direct mail, digital and other advertising.
- Design and produce printed in-store sales ads and displays, including floor banners, POP signs and digital content for monitors.
- Assist when needed in the staging and staffing of both in-store and off-site events, including set-up or take-down tasks.
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding Pro Photo Supply through newspapers, periodicals, television, radio, internet and other forms of media.
- Assist and route internal customer interaction and reviews from social media and other on-line avenues
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in manner and appearance
- Get to know team members in all departments, developing trust, establishing credibility, encouraging teamwork and creating an atmosphere of open respectful, honest two-way communication.
- Attend departmental and company meetings.
- Familiarize oneself with the organization and the Employee Handbook.
- Seek out information and learning opportunities in areas relating to the company’s business
- Other duties as assigned.