Community PartnershipsBuilding community through still and motion photography.
Community organizations, non-profits, and schools utilizing photography and/or video to help fulfill their mission can apply for partnership with Pro Photo Supply. Our goal is to facilitate creativity, promote the work of local organizations, and educate and inspire others in the community. Partnerships will be awarded on a case-by-case basis, based on the relationship between the applicant and Pro Photo Supply, as well as the scale and type of project. While all organizations are encouraged to apply, we appreciate your understanding that we simply do not have the resources to support every organization or every project.
- Event hosting and/or promotion.
- Discounts on equipment rentals and training by Pro Photo Supply staff.
- Discounts on lab services (printing, scanning, etc.).
- Exposure opportunities on our website, social media channels, email list, and in-store.
- “Community Profile” video promoting your organization.
- Discounts for your members.
- Exposure for Pro Photo Supply on your organization’s website and social media channels.
- Pro Photo Supply logo at sponsored events (“Printing Provided by Pro Photo Supply,” etc.)
- Pro Photo Supply logo in the credits of any video content produced for the project.
- Membership for Pro Photo Supply in your organization.
- Tax receipt for donations (for qualified non-profits).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Event Center has played host to some incredible events since opening in November of 2012. It features an HD projector, 10′ screen, and sitting room for up to 40 people. Whether you need a space for a casual meet-up, a presentation, or a short film festival, let us take the headache out of booking a location. Use of the Event Center is free for qualifying community partners.
Whatever role photography plays in your organization, we are here to support you with equipment and services. Our Rental Department features a full compliment still and video cameras, lenses, lighting and grip equipment. Our Photo Lab offers high-quality printing options to meet your needs, from simple 4×6″ photo prints to inkjet printing up to 60″ wide.
Photo classes can be a great way to expand your audience and reach people directly, in person, to better share the message of your organization. In 2014, we partnered with Outdoor Project and Base Camp Brewing to present an outdoor photography class to the public, free of charge. Thanks to the combined marketing efforts of our three companies, we were able to reach a wider audience than what we could have done on our own. By working together, we provided a unique experience to attendees, as well.
The partnership with Pro Photo Supply has been phenomenal. It allows us to print more photos of kids,
and showcase them in more locations.
Photography and video is essential to what we do. It’s the way we take people to these remote places without them having to get there on their own. We’re lucky to have Pro Photo Supply helping us put on our photo contest every year.
To start from scratch and photograph 50,000 objects to digitize the museum’s collection is a long-term project,
and Pro Photo Supply has helped us with that in terms of equipment and setup.