Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G Lens
A truly versatile high-performance lens, the AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G is the choice of pro and serious photographers for landscapes, night scenes, interiors, weddings, photojournalism, astrophotography and more. The 35mm focal length provides a natural angle of view, similar to the perception of the human eye. With an ultra-fast f/1.4 aperture, this lens will help you capture beautiful images with a shallow depth-of-field, even in the most challenging of lighting conditions.
Capture stunning images with breathtaking clarity long after the sun has gone down. Discover the soft subtleties of a dimly-lit room. The AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G delivers vibrant images in any lighting condition. Its fast maximum aperture ensures a bright viewfinder image as well as beautiful background blur, and its 35mm moderate wide-angle perspective creates compelling views.
- Silent Wave Motor - AF-S NIKKOR lenses feature Nikon’s Silent Wave Motor, which represents a significant advance in AF lens technology.
- Nano Crystal Coat - An anti-reflective coating developed by Nikon that virtually eliminates internal lens element reflections across a wide range of wavelengths.
- AS - stands for Aspherical lens elements. This type of lens utilizes non-spherical surfaces on either one or both sides of the glass in order to eliminate certain types of lens aberration.
- M/A - Select NIKKOR lenses have a focusing mode which allows switching from automatic to manual focusing with virtually no lag time by simply turning the focusing ring on the lens.
- Rear Focusing System - A system in which only the rear lens group moves during focusing, thus eliminating changes in the physical length of the lens during focusing and enabling faster focusing. Such lenses are designated with RF on the lens barrel.