Atomos Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor
The Atomos Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K Raw Recording Monitor is the next stage in the evolution of the multi-award winning Atomos Ninja, delivering up to 8Kp30 and 4Kp120 continuous recording in Apple ProRes RAW while inheriting HDR, 4Kp60 RAW and video as well as HDp120 slow motion from it’s little brother, Ninja V.
With the ability to capture in 8Kp30 and 4Kp120, the Ninja V+ allows you to stay ahead of the game and ensure that you have the flexibility to grow your system as projects demand. Future proofed quality and formats allow you to stay compatible with newly released and existing cameras, in a world where new cameras are released frequently and technology is advancing at an incredible pace.
The Ninja V+ takes advantage of the new Atomos Silicon chip, the AtomIC3, AtomOS 10 and the incredible efficiency of ProRes RAW to deliver these increased resolutions and frame rates. The new formats also integrate seamlessly into the timeline of your existing ProRes RAW or ProRes projects, without huge storage or processing overheads.
- Apple ProRes RAW – supporting 16bit RAW outputs from camera via HDMI and optionally via SDI
- Apple ProRes – An industry standard edit-ready codec from Apple with scalable levels of compression.
- Avid DNx – An industry standard edit-ready codec for Avid editors with scalable levels of compression.
- H.265 (HEVC) – The highly efficient compressed codec allows you to create high-quality files with a low bit rate and small file size for sharing. You can also create 4K HDR 10-bit deliverables and have the option to ‘bake in’ LUTs to achieve the final pixel LOOK without the need to grade the footage.
- The AtomX SYNC module brings wireless timecode, sync and control technology to the Ninja V+
- AtomX Expansion modules attach to the Expansion Slot on your Ninja V+ and provide additional connections and functionality