Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 4K Mini
The new Blackmagic Design UltraStudio 4K Mini model is a portable Thunderbolt 3 capture and playback solution packed with the latest broadcast technology, including 12G‑SDI, HDMI 2.0 and analog connections. Customers get broadcast quality 8 and 10-bit high dynamic range capture in all formats up to 4K DCI at 60p, and 12-bit high dynamic range capture in all formats up to 4K DCI at 30p.
It’s small enough to fit in a rack or be used on a desktop. The front panel features push button controls, an LCD for monitoring signal and setup, an XLR microphone input and a ¼" headphone jack. UltraStudio 4K Mini features USB for connecting a keyboard and mouse, plus it will trickle charge their laptop computer when connected to the Thunderbolt 3 port. There’s even a built in SD card reader allowing instant access to their camera media cards.
UltraStudio 4K Mini Features
- Thunderbolt 3 interface for 40 Gb/s capture and playback.
- 3 models available with both portable and rack mount options.
- Ideal for edit monitoring, live graphics, archive and streaming.
- 12G‑SDI, HDMI 2.0, YUV/NTSC/PAL video and balanced audio.
- Supports 45W trickle charging to connected computer.
- Supports all SD, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 2160p and 4K DCI formats.
- Front panel with LCD, mic input, headphone and SD card slot.
- Compatible with DaVinci Resolve for editing, color, VFX and audio.
- Supports DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, Avid and more.
- Includes support for Mac, Windows and Linux.