Calibrite Display SL
You care about your images, designs, and content; it’s your creative vision, and we know you want to share it with the world. Whether it’s your family photos and videos or a paying job, whether using a laptop or desktop display, you want to be sure the files you edit are the best. If your display is not calibrated and profiled, you can’t rely on the color contrast and brightness of the image. When your display is not accurately representing the file, your edits may be incorrect or unnecessary. If you’re going to spend time editing your images or videos, don't you want to make sure you're enhancing your work and your edits are worthwhile? So, if you’re looking for an easy-to-use device that ensures the color on your display is accurate, then the Calibrite Display SL is for you! Its advanced SL (standard luminance) sensor delivers incredibly consistent color with zero stress, letting you stay focused on doing what you love. The Calibrite Display SL connects to your computer via USB-C (USB-A adapter included) and comes with a handy travel and storage pouch.
- An Advanced SL (standard luminance) sensor for current LCD displays, recommended for still image and video editing with industry-standard settings
- USB-C connection (with USB-A adapter included), calibrate multiple displays connected to the same computer
- Easy to use and powerful Calibrite PROFILER software for Mac and Windows OS included
- Smaller, fully recyclable packaging includes travel and storage pouch keeps your device safe from dust and damage
- Replacement for ColorChecker Display, Studio Display, ColorMunki Display