Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens
Offering a versatile range of telephoto perspectives, the Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM Lens is an 88-320mm equivalent zoom designed for APS-C-format EOS M-series mirrorless cameras. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element and one Ultra Low Dispersion (UD) to control chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the long-reaching zoom range.
- Telephoto zoom lens for EF-M mount APS-C format mirrorless cameras provides an 88-320mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical element and one UD element combine to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased sharpness and clarity.
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology compensates for up to 3.5 stops of camera shake to better enable taking sharp handheld photos in difficult lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor offers fast, quiet, smooth, and accurate autofocus performance that is ideal for video recording as well as still shooting.
- Full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) lets you instantly switch to manual focus control in AF mode for making fine-tuned adjustments.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth out-of-focus quality when working with shallow depth of field or selective focus techniques.
- A five-group optical zoom system maintains a compact, lightweight form factor that is well-matched to the sleek profile of EOS M mirrorless cameras.