Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
The Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM lens combines optical excellence with cutting-edge performance, providing an ultra-wide angle of view in a compact, portable package, perfect for EOS cameras with an APS-C sensor. It has a 4 group optical zoom system and includes a large-diameter element, an aspherical lens element, a UD lens element and enhanced lens coatings for high-contrast, high-resolution images with minimal glare and aberration. A circular, 7-blade aperture helps ensure fine background blur and the Canon Optical Image Stabilizer system provides up to four equivalent stops of shake correction. The lens has a stepping motor (STM) and a refined focus mechanism for smooth and continuous AF during video recording. It also has a rear focusing system, plus a high speed CPU and improved AF algorithm for high-speed AF; and offers full-time manual focus for quick adjustments. The EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM delivers reliable, speedy and quiet wide-angle performance, making it an ideal lens for everyday photography, travel, stills and video recording.
- EF-S-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 16-28.8mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5 to f/29
- One UD Element & One Aspherical Element
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 10-18mm 1:4.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 14 elements in 11 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 107° 30' - 74° 20'
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focus system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m
- Filter Size: 67mm diameter