Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
An all-around lens ideal for creative photography and movies, Canon's EF-S 18–135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM Lens adds cutting-edge technology to an extremely flexible zoom range. Delivering remarkable performance for everyday capture, it's equipped with Canon's new NANO USM technology, featuring high-speed and near-silent AF. What's more, it's also compatible with Canon's new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1 for more natural zooming during movie capture. For landscapes, portraits, sports videos and everything in between, the EF-S 18–135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS USM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and premium design. It's an impressive compliment to any EOS camera with an APS-C size sensor.
- Equipped with new NANO USM technology combining Ring USM and STM for smooth and near-silent video and high-speed AF for still capture.
- Improved driving speed of the focusing lens up to 4.3x* (Tele) and 2.5x* (Wide) for faster autofocus.
- Compatible with new Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E1, providing electrical zooming that helps deliver more natural zooming while shooting video.
- Image Stabilizer effect at up to 4** stops of shake correction helps capture sharp images.
- Dynamic IS helps reduce camera shake when shooting video for improved image quality even when the user is in motion.
- One UD lens and one PMo aspheric lens help provide high-resolution and high-contrast images with reduced chromatic aberration throughout the zoom range.
- Premium exterior design includes a satin finish, sleek silhouette, black ring and metallic mount for high performance with a sophisticated look and feel.
* Based on Canon’s standards. As compared to the EF-S 18–135mm f/3.5–5.6 IS STM.
** Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Association) standards. Testing performed using the EOS 7D Mark II digital SLR camera at
a focal length of 135mm.