Canon EOS R Mirrorless Camera Body
Get ready to capture a variety of subjects in many different environments. Versatility is key with the Canon EOS R; a 30.3 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 8 Image Processor deliver stellar low-light performance, even in dark situations. Focus can be attained with incredible speed and accuracy thanks to Canon’s proprietary Dual Pixel CMOS AF system and a maximum of 5,655 manually selectable AF points*. This system also captures smooth 4K video that’s easy to share and can be enhanced in post-production thanks to the included Canon Log. The built-in, high-precision EVF and a Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD make it easy to adapt to different shooting situations. In daylight or in the dark, in the studio or on the street, the EOS R’s lightweight, intuitive and durable design means strong performance and gorgeous results.
Also offered as:
Whether capturing landscapes or wildlife, wedding portraits or dance performances, the EOS R is an advanced and impressive imaging tool that’s primed to deliver the stunning photos and videos that photographers, moviemakers and any visual storytellers need to make their stories fly. Witness a new beginning with the EOS R and be the revolution.
- RF Mount Compatible with RF Lenses and EF/EF-S Lenses.
- 30.3 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image Processor.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5,655 Manually Selectable AF Points.
- 4K 30p with Canon Log and 10-bit 4:2:2 HDMI Output.
- Built-in EVF with 3.69 Million Dots, Vari-angle Touchscreen LCD and Dot-matrix LCD Panel.
- Sophistication in a Lightweight, Compact Size.
- Superb Control.
- Impressive Durability.
- USB Charge Compatible.
- Silent Shutter.
- Mobile Workflow.