Canon EOS Rebel T8i DSLR Camera Body
Featuring a 24.1MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor, high-resolution stills and UHD 4K video recording are supported, along with a wide ISO 100-25600 sensitivity range to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions.
• Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System* with Face Detection.
• High Image Quality with 24.1 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor.
• High-Speed Continuous Shooting of up to 7.0 fps.
• 4K 24p along with Vertical Video.
• DIGIC 8 Image Processor, ISO 100-25600; Expandable to up to 51200**.
• Equipped with an Approx. 220,000 Pixel New AE Sensor and EOS iTR AF (Face Priority).
• Fast and Accurate Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Eye-Detection AF.
• Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD. • Enhanced Operating Controls.
• Built-in Wi-Fi®*** and Bluetooth®^ Technology.
* The number of AF points, cross-type AF points and Dual cross-type AF points vary depending on the lens used.
** For still images.
*** Compatible with iOS® versions 11.4/12.4/13.3, Android™ smartphone and tablet versions 5.0/5.1/6.0/7.0/7.1/8.0/8.1/9.0/10.0 .Data charges may apply with the download of the free Canon Camera Connect app. This app helps enable you to upload images to social Please note that image files may contain personally identifiable information that may implicate privacy laws. Canon disclaims and has no responsibility for your use of such images. Canon does not obtain, collect or use such images or any information included in such images through this app. ^ Compatible with select smartphone and tablet devices (Android™ version 5.0 or later and the following iOS® devices: iPhone 4s or later, Pod Touch 5th gen. or later) equipped with Bluetooth® version 4.1 or later and the Camera Connect App Ver. 2.6.10. This application is not guaranteed to operate on all listed devices, even if minimum requirements are met.