Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD - Nikon F Mount Lens
Spanning an impressive wide-angle to super-telephoto range, the Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD Lens is a true all-in-one lens to suit photographing the widest of vistas to the details of wildlife. Designed for APS-C-format DSLRs, this 28.8-640mm equivalent lens uses a three-step extension design to maintain a compact and lightweight form factor despite its expansive reach. In regard to the optics, a series of aspherical and low dispersion elements help to correct various aberrations and distortion for consistent sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- EF-Mount & F Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.8-640mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/40
- Three LD and Three Aspherical Elements
- Moisture-resistant construction enables this lens's use during inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.