Sony Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens
Sony has managed to squeeze exceptional quality into the extraordinarily compact Sonnar T* FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens, making it a near perfect match for full-frame E-mount cameras. It benefits greatly from Zeiss's optical technology, as it utilizes a Sonnar design with three double-sided aspherical to provide the relatively fast f/2.8 aperture with minimal aberrations. The lens is also equipped with Zeiss' T* anti-reflective coating to effectively eliminate flare and ghosting. Taking things up a notch is the linear autofocus motor and internal focusing design, resulting in fast, quiet, and responsive performance in stills and video as well providing a minimum focus distance of 13.8\". On top of all this, the lens uses a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh and has a dust- and moisture-resistant construction that ensure it will keep functioning in less-than-ideal weather conditions.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Double-Sided Aspherical Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Linear Autofocus Motor; Internal Focus
- Minimum Focus Distance: 13.8\"
- Dust and Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm