Westcott FJ400 Strobe 2-Light Backpack Kit with FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger
The Westcott FJ400 Strobe 2-Light Backpack Kit with FJ-X2m Universal Wireless Trigger is the first portable 400Ws AC/DC strobe with under a second recycle speed at full power that offers an impressive 480+ full-power flashes per charge. The lightweight FJ400 offers unrivaled performance with the most accurate color temperature throughout its entire 9-stop output range.
With an intuitive menu system and LCD color display, the FJ400 features Manual and TTL Flash Modes, High Speed Sync (HSS) up to 1/8000s, Freeze Sync up to 1/19000s, Continuous Capture up to 20 fps, Mask Function, Delay Function, Automatic Memory Recall, Rear Curtain Sync, Canon RT flash compatibility, group and channel assignment, Group Exposure Compensation, and much more. This strobe is firmware upgradeable via the included USB-C cable.
- 400 watt-second AC/DC strobe
- Universal wireless radio trigger for many Canon, Nikon, Sony (with adapter), Fuji, Panasonic Lumix, and Olympus cameras and Canon RT flash systems (see compatibility chart)
- 480+ full-power flashes per charge
- 0.05 to 0.9 second recycle time
- Removable AC/DC lithium polymer battery
- Color temperature stability of 5500K (±150K) across entire energy range
- High-Speed Sync up to 1/8000s, TTL, and Rear Curtain Sync capable
- Continuous Capture up to 20 frames per second
- 6 groups and 16 wireless channels
- 9 F-stop energy range in 0.1 and 1.0 increments