Fujifilm X-Pro3 Mirrorless Camera
The Fujifilm X-Pro3 is a professional camera for photographers on the move who want top-level features, a low-profile, and reliable durability. Whether you are in the field, on the streets or in the studio, X-Pro3 reconnects you with your subject. Its revolutionary hybrid OVF/EVF and hidden LCD touchscreen keep you in the moment, while the state-of-the-art imaging sensor and professional-quality video ensure spectacular results. X-Pro3 is a true photographer’s tool that combines all the feeling of film with all the quality of digital.
- Great photography is all about freezing natural moments in time and X-Pro3’s vastly improved hybrid viewfinder ensures you are always fully immersed in that moment, without influencing it. The optical viewfinder (OVF) uses a 0.5x magnification and parallax-correcting frame lines to provide an uninterrupted and true-to-life view of what’s in front of you. It also allows you to see outside the frame so that you are always ready to catch the approaching action. Additionally, the 3.69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) offers a fast and high-quality representation of exactly how your image will look, with a 1:5000 contrast ratio for excellent clarity. When combined, this industry-leading technology provides an outstanding picture, helping to capture the world exactly as its being seen.
- X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination. This exceptional 26.1MP sensor uses a back-illuminated design to maximize quality and dynamic range, while its unique color filter array controls moiré and false color without the need for an optical low pass filter. Such outstanding imaging capability is complemented by the quad-core X-Processor 4. This powerful CPU not only ensures images are quickly and smoothly processed, but thanks to a new algorithm, boosts AF performance with precision face and eye detection right down to -6EV.
- X-Pro3’s timeless body design features a top and base plate constructed from titanium, which, despite being little more than half the density of stainless steel, is seven-times more durable. In addition to classic black, the weather-sealed X-Pro3 is also available in silver and charcoal colors, which utilize cold plasma technology for a scratch-resistant finish. This outstanding durability combines with a newly developed shutter release unit that ensures dependable precision and smoother, more responsive functionality to create a camera that can be relied upon to perform in any situation.
- 16 digital Film Simulation modes. This cutting-edge technology allows photographers to achieve stunning results straight out of camera and X-Pro3 introduces two exciting new additions to the collection: CLASSIC Neg. and MONOCHROMATIC Color.
- Every aspect of X-Pro3 has been designed for photographers who like to live in the moment, but none more so than its hidden 1.62M-dot tilting LCD touchscreen. When closed, all that can be viewed is a mini-display showing essential settings, removing the distraction of a full screen while shooting. With your mind and your eye always on the scene in front of you rather than the scene you’ve just shot, you can find a better connection not just with your subject, but also with your art. If seeking the perfect moment is instinctive to you, look no further than X-Pro3 as your tool.