Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Camera
An especially sleek rendering of a familiar form, the Fujifilm X-T200 Mirrorless Camera blends FUJIFILM's penchant for retro-inspired aesthetics with a versatile imaging system to suit both photo and video applications.
Also offered as:
Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor, this mirrorless body is capable of recording high-resolution stills at up to 8 fps within a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800. The sensor's design also enables UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 60 fps. Complementing both mediums, the sensor's design also incorporates phase-detection pixels to improve both focusing speed and response, as well as enable Eye and Face Detection functions for greater focusing accuracy with portraiture.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.5\" 2.76m-Dot Articulating Touchscreen
- ISO 200-12800, Up to 8 fps Shooting
- Hybrid AF System with Face/Eye Detection
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Electronic Stabilization and HDR Video
- Film Simulations, Clear Advanced Filter