Hollyland Mars 4K SDI/HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System
Add up to 4K30 wireless video transmission to your gimbal, mirrorless, or DSLR camera rig using the lightweight Mars 4K Wireless Video Transmission System from Hollyland. The transmitter provides HDMI and SDI inputs and the receiver offers SDI and HDMI outputs. It features extremely low 0.06s latency with line-of-sight transmission up to 450' to the receiver.
Using the Hollyview app for iOS or Android, you can monitor your video transmission in real-time via a Wi-Fi connection to your tablet or smartphone. The units also feature a built-in frequency scanner to select the clearest frequency for your transmission. The Mars 4K transmitter and receiver are compact in size, feature a bright touchscreen LCD display for configuration, and are built with corrosion-resistant housing. Each unit can be powered using a USB Type-C source, the included locking DC power adapter, or by using a separately available L-series type battery using an optional battery plate.
- The Mars 4K supports UHD 4K30 video transmission for the discerning videographer looking for high-resolution production capability. The Mars 4K also supports FHD and HD formats at varying frame rates such as 24, 30, and 60p.
- The Mars 4K achieves a long line-of-sight range of 450' and an ultra-low latency of 0.06s. Its upgraded dual-core codec chip is capable of a 12 Mb/s data transfer rate.
- The Mars 4K supports HDMI and SDI input and output for expanded connectivity and compatibility. The SDI ports provide expanded frame rate flexibility for broadcast and production frame rate standards and compatibility through production and postproduction.
- The Mars 4K features corrosion and wear resistance for durability. The design form factor optimizes operational functionality for fast configurations with wiggle-free, bullet-styled antennas attached.
- Channel assignment options allow for interference-free transmission. A stable connection is possible automatically upon startup. An intelligent channel scan helps determine which ones are occupied and selectable.
- The Mars 4K features a color touch LCD with a user-friendly UI design that enables quick configuration and status checks. Its gamepad-styled button dramatically improves the operational setup experience.
- The Mars 4K supports various DC power options: 6 to 16 VDC coax input, L-series/NP-F batteries, and USB Type-C chargers.
- The Hollyview app for Android and iOS allows you to monitor your transmission on a smartphone or tablet.