Think Tank Photo Hydrophobia V3.0 Rain Cover for Mirrorless 70-200
Protect your camera and lens with the Think Tank Photo Hydrophobia Mirrorless 70–200 V3.0 Rain Cover designed specifically for Sony full-frame Mirrorless cameras with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens.
Hydrophobia rain covers are highest quality and most protective rain cover on the market. Constructed with durable 3-layer material and seam-sealed, your gear is extremely well protected from downpour or dusty conditions. *Separate eyepiece required.
- Fits Mirrorless Full-Frame with 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens.
- Three-layers of material for durability and DWR (durable water repellent) coated.
- Seam-sealed for maximum protection in downpour or dusty conditions.
- Oversized window to view your LCD and controls.
- Ability to get your hands directly on the camera through two cinchable sleeves gives you easy access to all your camera functions.
- Integrated waterproof shoulder strap allows the camera to be worn on the shoulder while cover is attached. Can be replaced with your favorite strap if desired.
- Can be used with a Tripod or Monopod.
- Eyepiece flap folds into a visor or, when not in use, shields viewfinder from rain or dust.
- Optional eyepiece (sold separately) for viewfinder access, eyepiece allows full access to viewfinder while protecting your camera.