Leica M10-R Rangefinder Camera
Leica M-10 R: Redefining image quality – The new 40 megapixel flagship M
Leica Camera is excited to introduce the latest version of the company’s legendary rangefinder camera: the Leica M10-R, complete with a new 40 megapixel full frame color sensor and all the improvements of the entire generation of M10 cameras. Each and every engineering development and design accomplishment of 3+ years of M camera development has been distilled into this new model and maximized with the new capabilities brought by this 40 megapixel full frame color image sensor. The M10-R reaches new heights of image quality with even improved high-ISO performance and increased dynamic range.
The Leica M10-R matches the resolution of its sibling model, the Leica M10 Monochrom, becoming the new flagship of the ongoing family of M10 cameras. The M10-R allows its users to dive deeper into their images and pull out more detail and richness from their storied Leica M-Lenses. The M10-R is perfect for photographers who want the maximum image quality and the ultimate Leica M rangefinder experience.
- New 40mp full frame color sensor for unprecedented image quality with M-Lenses
- ISO range of 100 - 50,000 & improved image quality in low light compared to M10/M10-P
- Physical design, 3 button layout, ISO dial, and aesthetics of standard M10 with red dot logo
- Silent mechanical shutter, touchscreen, and level gauge of M10-P
- 16 minute maximum shutter time for longer exposures and greater creative freedom
- Full compatibility with all Leica M10 accessories (battery, grips, cases, etc.)
- Made in Germany