Leica Q2 Monochrom Digital Camera
The Leica Q2 Monochrom bridges the gap between technical innovations and modern features to the historic legacy of black & white photography tracing back through Leica's heritage. This is the only camera of its kind: the first full frame compact camera ever to be made with a dedicated monochrome sensor – bringing with it much of the fan-favorite features of the Leica Q2 with welcome refinements to its design and style.
The Leica Q2 Monochrom touts a brand new 47 megapixel full frame monochrome sensor based on its sibling model, the Leica Q2. Amazing sharpness, detail and resolution combines with a higher dynamic range to give photographers the best black & white image quality that is more accessible and approachable than ever before thanks to the easy-to-use, fast auto-focusing Q2 Monochrom. The expanded ISO range of 100-100,000 with the Summilux 28 f/1.7 ASPH. lens enables photographers to capture stills and 4K video in any light, and all the amazing functionality improvements of the Q2 – such as weather sealing and the OLED viewfinder – remain on tap to encourage users to bring the Q2 Monochrom anywhere and tackle any task.
- New 47 MP full frame black and white sensor for stills and 4K video
- ISO range of 100 - 100,000
- Matte black paint finish and monochromatic engravings/design with mid-grain leatherette
- The most accessible, approachable and capable Leica Monochrom camera
- Weather sealing, Fast and accurate AF, 3.68mp OLED EVF, German craftsmanship and Intuitive handling of the Q2