Think Tank Photo Lens Changer 75 Pop Down V3
Part of the modular belt system, this black Lens Changer 75 Pop Down V3.0 from Think Tank Photo is a water-resistant nylon pouch designed for holding long telephoto lenses such as the 70-200mm f/2.8 or 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6. Thanks to a pop-down feature that extends the height of the bag, you can keep most lenses with their hoods and tripod collars attached for quick deployment. The lens case attaches to any optional Think Tank belt or backpack, so you can easily use it while shooting for switching lenses on the go.
Made of nylon and polyester, the pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. Its mouth opens wide for quick access to your gear and closes via a simple drawstring. An outer stretch pocket is available for storing a lens cap or other small item, while a grab handle allows you to easily carry the case with your hands when needed.
- Interior height of 9.5" and diameter of 4.5", expandable to 13" for storing long telephoto lenses with their hoods and tripod collars attached
- Part of Think Tank's modular belt system, attaches to an optional belt or backpack for easy use
- Wide mouth for quick access when switching lenses, closes via drawstring for secure transport
- Outer stretch pocket allows you store your lens cap while shooting
- Simple grab handle for carrying the pouch by hand
- Nylon and polyester construction with water-repellent coating for use in inclement conditions
- Rain cover included in bottom pocket and can be deployed with one hand