Lexar Professional CFast 2.0 Card
Shoot cinema-quality 4K video and beyond
Leverage new speed thresholds to capture highest-quality 4K video and beyond with the Lexar® Professional 3500x CFast™ 2.0 card. Designed to meet the exacting demands of professional cinematographers, filmmakers, and content creators using cinema-quality video cameras2, the card provides a read transfer speed up to 525MB/s (3500x)1. The 64GB-512GB capacities of the card support VPG-130.
Lights. Memory card. Action
Whether shooting broadcast-quality videos, professional-league touchdowns, or feature-length blockbusters, today’s cinematographers, filmmakers, and content creators need a card that delivers the quality expected at the highest level of cinematography.
Powerful high-speed capture and transfer
The high-speed performance of the card maximizes the capabilities of the latest cinema-quality video cameras, allowing you to capture the highest-quality RAW, ProRes, and 4K video, and beyond. And with an industry-leading read transfer speed up to 525MB/s1, you’ll quickly power through post-production.
VPG-130 supportscinema-quality 4K video
This card supports the Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-130) specification for professional-quality video. This means the card’s been tested and guaranteed for professional video capture streams at a minimum guaranteed write speed of 130MB/s for compatible host devices and recording media.
- Leverages new thresholds of performance, with a read transfer speed up to 525MB/s (3500x)1
- Captures the highest-quality 4K video and beyond with cinema-quality video cameras2
- Supports the Video Performance Guarantee specification for professional-quality video (VPG-130)
- Provides high-speed file transfer to dramatically accelerate workflow
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Capacity - 64GB – 512GB
- Video Performance Guarantee - VPG-130
- Performance - 64GB – Up to 525MB/s read, up to 375MB/s write1
- Performance - 128GB~512GB – Up to 525MB/s read, up to 445MB/s write1
- Operating Temperature - -10° to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Storage Temperature - -40° C to 85° C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Dimension (L x W x H) - 36.4 x 42.9 x 3.3 mm / 1.43” x 1.69” x 0.13″