Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
A fast, normal prime designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH from Panasonic is a 50mm equivalent lens featuring a bright f/1.7 maximum aperture for enhanced low-light shooting and depth of field control. One UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) element pairs with two aspherical elements to reduce spherical aberrations and distortions for consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination. A Nano Surface Coating has been applied, too, and helps to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity. The optical construction also helps to realize a compact overall form factor, measuring just 2\"-long and weighing 4.4 oz. Benefitting both stills and video capture, this lens also incorporates a stepping motor for smooth, quiet autofocus performance that is compatible with Lumix cameras' high-speed contrast-detection focusing systems.
- Versatile, fast standard 25mm lens (35mm camera equivalent: 50 mm) with a beautiful bokeh background defocus effect for exceptionally creative imaging.
- LUMIX mirrorless cameras take full advantage of high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system.
- Perfect for low-light, high-quality photography with a bright, maximum F1.7 aperture (minimum aperture F22).
- Hybrid photography ready with a smooth, quiet, fast action stepping motor for exceptional photo and HD video recording.
- Super lightweight and compact at only 5oz / 2.05in length.