Panasonic Lumix DMC-G85 Mirrorless Camera with 12-60mm Lens Kit
The Panasonic LUMIX G85 offers over 27 LUMIX compact lens options built on the next-generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. Its “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body that includes cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, gyro sensor control in body image stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with the exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K PHOTO mode, you’ll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.
Dual I.S. Effective To 5 Stops
The LUMIX G85 integrates 5-Axis Dual I.S.2 (Image Stabilizer)*, combining 5-axis body and 2-axis lens stabilization for more effective handshake correction and compensation for shots up to 5 f-stops**. The 5-axis stabilization works in both wide and telephoto photography and motion picture recording, including 4K Video.
Shoot Now, Focus Later
Enjoy the creative freedom of being able to decide what you want in focus, even after you shoot. Exclusive POST FOCUS mode gives you the power to review an image and touch the area you'd like to be pinpoint sharp. What's more, a new Focus Stacking feature lets you easily select several focus points in the same image.
DFD - Ultra High Speed Focusing
Thanks to the DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology that instantly calculates distance to subject by evaluating two images with different sharpness levels, ultra-high-speed AF and 6-fps burst shooting with AFC, and 9-fps burst shooting with AFS is possible. The compatibility of the UHS-II SDXC/SDHC Memory Card and increased buffer memory elevate the maximum number of recordable images in consecutive shooting up to 300 (JPEG) / 45 (RAW) or more.
Impressive Color Reproduction
Shoot true-to-life images with excellent resolution, high contrast and impressive color reproduction. Removing the Low Pass Filter improves quality by approximately 10%* while the Venus Engine designed for the LUMIX G85 detects high-frequency components to suppress the generation of moiré. Combining the Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine renders clear images with minimum noise even in low-light situations and a maximum sensitivity of ISO25600.
- Less bulky than a DSLR, the LUMIX G85 is the compact 4K video-enabled Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless (DSLM) camera with true-to-life photo image quality.
- Newly developed in-body gyro sensor adds class-leading 5-axis body stabilization that when mated to LUMIX 2-axis optically stabilized lenses for a “Dual IS” effect, is worth nearly 5 f-stops in video and still capture.
- 4K Video recording at 30p/24p 100 Mbps plus a 3.5mm port for external microphones. (Full HD 60p 28Mbps)
- Weather sealed splash proof and dustproof, rugged enough to withstand even the most challenging environments.
- 16-Megapixel MFT eliminates the need for low-pass sensor filters while boosting fine detail resolving power sensor.
- Never miss a photo with 3 unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K Photo Modes
- Expand creative possibilities with 27 (and growing) interchangeable lens options