All the tools you need for your next share-worthy video.
The Z50 Creator's Kit puts the tools in your hands to just go for it—whatever “it” is. Packed with the Nikon Z50 and most popular must-have accessories, this kit is as versatile as you are. So, be all over the place. Be every you there is. Artist, ﬁlm director, skater, photographer, foodie, inﬂuencer... Who’s stopping you?
Also offered as:
- Small lens. Big performance: The NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR's zoom range is ideal for everything from interviews and how-to videos to close-ups and establishing shots. Plus, its AF motor is virtually silent, so an external mic won't pick up noise from the lens during recording.
- Smart enough for your smartphone: Built-in Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth make sharing a snap. Install Nikon’s SnapBridge app on your compatible smartphone to transfer photos and videos for easy sharing or to use your phone as a remote monitor or controller.
- Cinephile, meet audiophile: Compact in size, but big in sound quality, the RØDE VideoMicro microphone effortlessly attaches to the Z 50's hot shoe or the SmallRig bracket for pristine audio that complements the camera's outstanding video quality. No extra batteries required!
- Grip it. Wrap it. Stand it: Use the included Joby GorillaPod 3K for extended reach for selfies or vlogging or as a compact tripod. Its sturdy, flexible legs can stand on virtually any surface or securely wrap around objects for stable composing and shooting.
- Vloggers rejoice: Specially-designed for the Nikon Z 50, the SmallRig LCN2525 mounting plate allows you to attach multiple accessories via additional standard 1/4""-20 mounts and a side-mounted cold shoe—handy when using the flip-down LCD for vlogging.
- Pack it all up Z50 style: The Nikon Travel Kit bag is just big enough to hold and organize the Z 50, included lens and most of the kit's accessories. A hand strap and a multi-use neck/shoulder strap for carrying either the camera or the bag itself are also included.
- Jump Start Your Creativity: As a special bonus when you buy the Z 50 Creator’s Kit, you’ll get the Nikon School Online class Creator’s Mindset: Creating Video Content with Z 50. Art Director and Photographer Kitty Peters will show you creative tricks and simple techniques to make storytelling content with the Z 50.
- Z 50 Mirrorless Camera Body
- NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens
- Rode VideoMicro Mic with Windscreen
- JOBY GorillaPod 3K Tripod and Ball Head