Panasonic Lumix S Series 35mm f/1.8 Mirrorless Lens
Panasonic Lumix S Series 35mm f/1.8 Mirrorless Lens is a large-diameter prime lens compatible with all L-mount cameras for maximum versatility. It features a common size and position of control parts with the other series of F1.8 lenses (S-S85, S-S50, S-S24 and this S-S35), with a center of gravity that is almost the same, so it is easy to exchange lenses quickly with minimum balance adjustment when the camera is on a gimbal. They all feature rugged dust/splash-resistant* design and common filters can be used thanks to the same diameter. The descriptive performance of these lenses is also consistent.
S-S35is comprised of 11 lens elements in 9 groups including 3 aspherical lenses and 3 ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) lenses. The aspherical lenses realize both high descriptive performance and beautiful bokeh, while the ED lenses effectively suppress chromatic aberration, making the lens suitable for landscapes, snapshots, and portraits. The minimum focusing distance of 0.24m allows it to be used for close-up shots.
The S-S35 also excels in video recording performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing,together with a micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure change for recording professional quality video.
- A Compact, Versatile 35mm Prime Lens - f/1.8 large aperture lens provides high resolution from center to corner and beautiful bokeh; works with all L-mount full-frame digital cameras
- Great for Snapshots and Portraiture - The S-S35 has a similar angle view to what you see with your naked eye, for natural-looking close-up shots with a minimum focusing distance of 0.24 m/0.79 ft
- Video Support - Excels in video recording, with minimal focus breathing and smooth aperture control
- Lightweight, Rugged Design - Compact, portable lens is easy to carry all day in comfort; dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions
- Programmable Focus Throw with Rotation Speed and Rotational Quantum - Program the rotation of the manual focus ring to move seamlessly from infinite focus to close focus