Peak Design Cuff
The most elegant, unobtrusive way to protect your camera from accidental drops, Peak Design Cuff camera wrist strap is total peace of mind in a tiny, low-profile package. Quickly and securely connect Cuff to any camera, binoculars, or other device using our unique Anchor Link system. Each Anchor holds over 200lbs (90kg), strong enough to keep the heaviest of pro rigs safe. Cuff’s wrist loop locks in the open position, or comfortably cinches down on your wrist for added security.
When not in use, keep Cuff in your pocket or wrap it around your wrist and keep it there. An adjustable magnet holds the loose end of Cuff, so it’s right there when you need it. As of 2018, Cuff features upgraded webbing and totally revamped adjustment hardware. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
- Small, Yet so Useful - Don't be fooled by Cuff's tiny size...it packs a surprising amount of functionality and versatility. And phew, it's really really good looking.
- New Adjuster - Anodized aluminum adjuster locks Cuff in an open position or cinches to your wrist.
- Magnets, YO! - Adjustable magnet lets you wear Cuff as a bracelet when not in use.
- Update Anchors - Comes with our newest V4 Anchor connectors, which hold 200lbs (90kg) each.
- New Anchor Shape - Angled shape enables effortless 1-handed connection.
- Slimmer Links - Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer.
- Upgraded Webbing - G Strap has increased durability, smoothness, and twist resistance.
- Refined Aesthetic - Premium materials and redesigned touch/stress points.
- Stores as a Bracelet - When not using Cuff, keep it handy (literally) by wrapping it around your wrist and wearing it as a bracelet with the adjustable magnetic clasp.
- Keep Open or Cinched - New adjuster hardware lets you keep Cuff locked in an open loop so you can easily fit your hand through. Pull the adjuster to cinch Cuff around your wrist for more security.
- Automatic Drop Protection - If you drop your camera, Cuff automatically cinches down on your wrist, which in turn will warm the cockles of your heart.
- Not Just for Cameras - Connect Cuff to binoculars, GoPros, rangefinders, tools, and more.
- Ultralight and Compact - Keep Cuff on your camera, on your wrist, or in your pocket. Cuff uses ultralight materials and hardware for total security with a minimal footprint.
- Super Strong - Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion-resistance.
- Fits (Almost) All - Cuff's wrist loop can fit palms that are over 5 in (13 cm) wide. Them's some big hands right there.