Peak Design Mobile Creator Kit Black
Unleash the full photography and filmmaking potential of your phone with the Peak Design Mobile Creator Kit, a brilliantly versatile phone mount that adapts to tripods, GoPro mounts, 1/4”-20 mounts, and the Peak Design Capture Camera Clip. Leave the DSLR at home, and instead mount your phone onto any Arca-type tripod head to capture timelapses and long exposures. Forget the GoPro? Pop your phone directly onto any GoPro-style mount (like a helmet or chest mount) to capture and share POV video. Use the 1/4-20" adapter to mount your phone all sorts of vlogging and video rigs. And if you carry your camera in Capture, now you can carry/mount your phone in it, too. Features an ultra-strong magnetic/mechanical mounting technology (called SlimLink™) that grabs and locks your phone so effortlessly, it feels like magic. Attach your phone in portrait or landscape, and remove it instantly with the press of a button. Rigid and secure enough for any activity.
Requires your phone to have a Everyday Case or Universal Adapter (sold separately).
- Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- No-look, 1-handed phone attachment and removal
- Phone is held in place rigidly yet accessible with the press of a button
- Locking mechanism strong enough for any activity
- Remove/access your phone instantly and effortlessly
- Durable, weatherproof aluminum & glass-reinforced polycarbonate construction
- Built to last for many phones to come
- Guaranteed for life, like all Peak Design products
- Connect your phone to: ARCA tripods, GoPro mounts, 1/4"-20 mounts, and/or Capture Camera Clip
- Use your phone as a GoPro® . Attach your phone to helmet and chest mounts to capture POV video.*
- Mobile photography. Mount your phone on any ARCA-compatible tripod.
- Vlogging & mobile filmmaking. Mount your phone on filming rigs, ring* lights, hotshoe adapters, and more.*
- Carry or film with Capture. Mount your phone in the Peak Design Capture Clip.*
*All of these uses involve additional 3rd party hardware.