RØDE AI-Micro Compact Audio Interface, USB Type-C
The AI-Micro is an ultra-compact dual-channel interface for recording high-quality audio to a mobile device or computer. Featuring two auto-sensing inputs for connecting virtually any microphone with a 3.5mm output, headphone monitoring, a universal USB output for use with smartphones, tablets and computers, and compatibility with RØDE apps for supercharged sound, the AI-Micro allows you to record without limits.
Incredible Audio, Anywhere
The AI-Micro allows you to capture high-quality audio on your mobile or computer with ease. It features two 3.5mm inputs for connecting a wide range of microphones, including RØDE VideoMics, lavaliers, wireless systems like the Wireless GO. These are auto-sensing inputs that detect whether a TRS or TRRS microphone is connected and automatically adapt to accommodate – no adaptors needed. Input 1 can also be configured as a single stereo TRS input for use with stereo microphones.
High-quality microphone preamps and high-resolution (24-bit/48kHz) recording ensure crystal-clear audio capture on any device, with a headphone output for echo-free audio monitoring and playback. Whether you're interviewing, podcasting, presenting, or livestreaming, record incredible audio anywhere with the AI-Micro.
- Ultra-compact dual-channel audio interface for computers and mobile devices
- Compatible with virtually any microphone with a 3.5mm output, including RØDE VideoMics, lavaliers, wireless systems and stereo microphones
- Auto-sensing inputs for connecting TRS or TRRS microphones
- High-quality headphone output for zero-latency audio monitoring and playback
- Connects seamlessly to computers, smartphones and tablets via the universal USB output (USB-A, USB-C and Lightning cables supplied)
- Compatible with the RØDE app suite for expanded features and functionality, on-the-go configuration and broadcast-quality recording on any device