Sirui ST Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with VA5 Head
The Sirui ST Series Carbon Fiber Tripod with VA5 Head is your prime tripod for Mirrorless Cameras.
The Sirui ST Series Tripods are compact, lightweight, strong and waterproof. Packed with features, they are the perfect match for mirrorless and compact DSLR cameras. Inspired by the principle of Triangle Stability, the ST tripod includes a triangular carbon-fiber center column that successfully challenged the classic round shape.
The center column can be reversed to achieve ultra low shooting positions. Lightweight and strong carbon fiber sections provide the ultimate stability for your camera. The large leg diameters enhance the strength of the carbon layers.
Manufactured with waterproof structure and material, the locking mechanism can seal the legs completely to avoid water, dust and small particles entering the legs when shooting in tough environment.
VA5 Head Features:
- Sirui Unique Double-Insurance Locking System prevents camera from accidental sliding.
- Include internal spring for improving counter balance and friction control system for smooth shooting.
- Two bubble levels for fast level adjustment.
- Lockable Head with -60° to 90° Stepless Titling.
- The lockable panorama base is 360° rotatable horizontally.
- 23m/.091" handle is coated with a rubber sleeve for comfortable operation.
- A quick attachment of the head to tripod with a 3/8" screw.
- Acra-compatible Quick Release Plate TY-70A in Rubber Surface with 1/4" Screw and 3/8" Screw
- Carbon Fiber Construction
- Waterproof Twist Leg Locks
- Rubber Feet with Retractable Spikes
- 1/4" and 3/8" Screw Ports for connection two accessories
- Triangle Center Column for saving space