SmallRig Mini Matte Box 3196
SmallRig Mini Matte Box 3196 is designed for DSLRs and mirrorless cameras to prevent sunlight or other light from causing glare and flare and to control images on the screen. Its clamp connector works with adapter rings of various sizes (Φ52-95mm; Φ55-95mm; Φ58-95mm; Φ62-95mm; Φ67-95mm; Φ72-95mm; Φ77-95mm; Φ82-95mm; Φ86-95mm) or attached directly to Φ95mm lens; its adapter ring fits round CPL, ND filter and other round filters of up to Φ92.5mm. The filter tray 3319 can be quickly mounted onto the matte box via a NATO clamp and supports multiple 4 x 5.65" plug-in filters of up to 4mm in thickness at the same time. It is easy to store and prevents scratches and fingerprints while replacing plug-in filters. The adjustable carbon-fiber top flag blocks sunlight or strong light and also prevents internal reflections with its anti-reflective design. Top 1/4"-20 threaded holes enable easy attachment of other accessories and anti-twist 1/4"-20 threaded holes on the bottom suits 15mm LWX Rod Support 2663.
- Portable and compact.
- Holds plug-in filters and round filters at the same time.
- Compatible with CPL, ND filter, etc, easy assembly and disassembly.
- Supports multiple 4 x 5.65" filters.
- Fits various lenses (52/55/58/62/67/72/77/82/86mm).
- Comes with 4 adapter rings (67/72/77/82mm), meet users' common shooting needs.
- Features 1/4"-20 threaded holes for additional accessories on the top and anti-twist design on the bottom.